Daneshgostar Kooh e Noor institute, as a dynamic collection, puts forward the presentation of efficient services to customers and effective responding to their demands as the main pillar of developing its activities. The customer care’s attitude which rules on the group’s activities, increases customers’ constant, improves the quality of services, presents the successive innovation and invention of modern services, and increases the efficiency of supporting services, and safe and normative competition with rivals since the beginning. Besides, providing services for society and helping the growth and development of technology and other modern communication tools as an indicator of the country’s growth and development index has always been at the center of our manager and staffs’ attention.
In fact, post graduate studies are the intersection and interface between education and research in their greatest level in which the most prominent scholars of the society discuss the greatest scientific topics (theoretical and practical) and also in the role of a brand new and renewable blood in the framework of research and investigation, keeps the society live and dynamic.
Therefore, the institute’s targets can be attributed to the following main cases:
· Providing the situation for upbringing expert and efficient manpower in the greatest academic level of the world
· Helping the qualitative growth of post-graduate studies
· Providing the situation for study in PhD courses in all fields related to the context of academic activities in universities of outside of the country
· Special attention to consultation on interdisciplinary terms which are required inside of the country and are presented outside of the country
· Efforts in the recognition of undefined post-graduate studies’ courses which are required inside of the country and are presented outside of the country
· Providing the situation for sending abroad students to grade “A” universities which are confirmed by the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology
According to the position of the post graduate studies’ management of this institute, its’ duties and option’s range, all the states related to the edition and regulation of executive policies, coordinating, supervision and assessment on post graduate studies’ activities are among responsibilities of the manager of this institute.
The following policy is presented here in this regard:
· The development of post graduate studies’ connection between the universities of inside and outside of the country
· Execution, responsibility and accounting of the institute in contracts, updating the applicants’ educational information and all related reportages
· Help to present short-time and average-time programs of post-graduate studies by university’s students of inside of the country to provide appropriate situation for sending abroad students
On the other side, it’s in these sections that knowledge and technology will be absorbed and presented for internal usage along with creativities and initiatives. Daneshgostar Kooh e Noor institute’s policy is spectator on the execution of these states in order to glorify the above-mentioned great targets.