Address: Shadi Street, Shahrzad Boulevard, Darrous
Phone: 22568681 – 4
Fax: 22568015 – 22568016
Day and Work-time: Sundays to Thursday / 09:00 – 16:00
Some points written in documents form of Spains embassy for the attention of applicants:
- This consulate will ask for the presentation of more documents if necessary, in addition to the presented documents.
- Request and documents acceptance by Spains embassy do not mean the acceptance of issuing Visa. Visas answer (Positive or Negative) will be announced after the inquiry from Spains Foreign Ministry. In case of the acceptance for issuing Visa, its necessary to offer the origin and copy of confirmed round-trip ticket to Spain and international travel insurance.
- Bear in mind that in busy times of the year, checking visa requests and making decisions may take more time.
- The presence of the applicant or his/her legal proctor is necessary in all stages from request to issuing visa.
- If the applicant does not reach the legal age and wants to travel alone, its required to offer the origin and translated version of its legal documents of his/her legal guardian\s permission. (Teenagers older than 16 years old should certainly have separate passport).
- Please note your postal address accurately. Moreover it is required to mention a phone number on Visa form in case of emergency calls.
- . In case of the acceptance for issuing Visa, its necessary to offer the origin and copy of confirmed round-trip ticket to Spain, the origin and copy of an international travel insurance that is credible in all Schengen countries and will cover all medical and therapeutic costs of the applicant during the stay in Spain and will provide the applicants return to his/her country, if necessary.
- Offering the origin and 1 copy of all documents is required. (All documents should be translated to Spanish language by an official translator and subsequently should be confirmed).
- This consulate will invite the applicant for personal interview, in case of required.